Wednesday 10 March 2021

Welcome to this blog of island adventures!

This post is mainly to acknowledge Vancouver Island as the traditional, ancestral, and unceded territories of the Coast Salish, Nuu-chah-nulth, and Kwakwaka'wakw peoples.

As well I just wanted to clarify this blog is being created as a sort of digital journal, and while happily being shared, is not being created for others to view so much as being a record for my own self of places I visit. I have gone so many places around the island over my lifetime and memories get blurry, while photos get stored in files with thousands of other photos. This is just a place to record adventures to be able to look back on as the years go by. I also like to include historical information because I love history. So hopefully a bonus will be that something I share will be of value to another as well.

Update: A quite wonderful sasquatch was gifted to me recently by my dear friend named Kat, his name is Lucky Joe Sasqy and he will be featuring in the blog along with any friends that come along on our adventures. 

Take care of yourselves. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A note from myself.

  I realized quite soon after starting this blog that I am terrible at it! If I head out nearly every day, and I come home tired, I just don...