Wednesday 28 April 2021

A note from myself.

 



I realized quite soon after starting this blog that I am terrible at it! If I head out nearly every day, and I come home tired, I just don't have the time to do the blog.

So the last entries are all rather brief catch-up entries. I date them as published on the actual dates of the outing but the last few entries were actually all done the same day. At the very least thankfully I did keep photos sorted into their own folders! Well, most of them, a few days out are all in one folder and undated...oops. In the future I really would like to spend more time writing about the places I visit but we will see how that goes...ha!

Probably learning to be more discerning about the photos I take and which places I decide to record here will go a long way. Not every day out needs a post, nor every interesting thing need to be photographed!


#slacker #toobusyadventuring #maketimetowrite

No comments:

Post a Comment

A note from myself.

  I realized quite soon after starting this blog that I am terrible at it! If I head out nearly every day, and I come home tired, I just don...